Thursday, August 10, 2006

Im back!!!

Mom got me a keyboard for my bday (which is tomorrow). She gave it to me today bc she will be out of town for most of the day tomorrow and she knows ive been fretting over no keyboard! How wonderful to type. And this is a nice keyboard. It is the quiet touch ones so that everyone doesn't hear the loud sound of me plucking away on the keys. There is still some sound, but nothing like usual. And its black, so it should hide some of the dirt and grime that always seems to collect on the darn keyboard.

Well, i had hit rock bottom with the depression thing. I went into my doc and he doubled my dose of my one anti depressant and I am supposed to call and make an appt for counseling. I am the queen of procrastination, htough. It's not that i don't wanna go...bc i very much do. Its just taking the initiative to make the darn calls to get it set up.

Saturday we go to the zoo. I am so excited. I know Makenneh will absolutely love it. Im sure Sebastian will too, but Makenneh is old enough to actually appreciate it. Not to mention, she loves animals of any kind. I will be taking my camera, so i will share the pics when we get back.

Nothing else I can really think of right now, but just wanted to post an update!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Welcome back! :) And I know I said it before, but I can not stress it enough, take a wagon or strollers for both the kids. They will never be able to walk the entire legnth of the zoo. Oh and have fun! It is going to be a beautiful day weather wise! You are so lucky! :) We are STILL waiting to see if family wants to come down and go to it.