Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just a quick update

Well, as you read in the previous post, my keyboard is broken. It's actually the ps/2 port that the keyboard plugs into that is broken. The only way to fix it is to get a keyboard with a usb cord, which is looking like i will have to go wireless to get that. And that means money that i don't have at the moment. so, for the time being, i am offline. Right now, i am at my uncle's using his internet to update everyone and catch up on my emails and such.

This past weekend we went up north with my brother and his gf. His gf's mom has a place right by the water. It was very nice. WE spent the days on the pontoon, the evenings kicking back and hving drinks and even bonfires. Very relaxing. I didn't want to come home but reality is a bitch. LOL.

I did get some sun and look pretty good with color! LOL.

The kids are bratty as ever. nothing new there. Mom had teh kids for the weekend while we were upnorth and she finally realized what i was talking about. they gave her a run for her money. Makenneh is so darn stubborn that there is no getting through to her.

gee i feel like im trying to cram a lifetime of notes into one short post.

My bday is this friday..the 11th! I hope i get to do something nice. It seems every year my bday is crappy (with last year being an exception). It's not that i expect anything elabortate, but i like to have my special day recognized. Im thinking i would like to go out to the bowling alley. that way they can bowl and i might too, but mostly, i can have some drinks and cut loose....lol.

Well, we finally got the credit card we needed to proceed with the home loan. Now, im torn bc we just found out about a friend of the family who has a 3 bdrm mobile home for sale for a measley 3k and its said to be in nice shape. It's also in teh same school district we are house hunting in. So, jeremy and i have somet hings to talk about before diving in one way or the other.

ok, thats the most i can think to update right now..this keyboard of my uncle's is tricky and i seem to make a lot oof typos...hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their summers!!!!! Ill be back as soon as i get things taken care of!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Bummer on the port being broken.

It sounds like you had a relaxing time! :) I think I could use that about now.

We are heading to Cedar Point in a couple of weeks. Hopefully my hubby can get the day off! :)