Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mornings

I hate them and the last two have been rough. Yesterday morning it was rough because Makenneh begged me to stay home with her. She said she didn't want me to go to work, she didn't want me to make money. She said, just stay home with me. Ill be so happy. I almost cried.

this morning I am just grumpy, tired and wanna sleep. Makenneh wakes up early now, wants me up;, wants me to sit on the loveseat with her, when i would rather lay on the couch, she throws fits, yada, yada, yada.

I just want my sleep. Let me throw myself on the floor in a full fledged temper tamtrum and demand the world to let me sleep. The couch is calling my name as i type. I don't think i like the m-f, 8-5 shift. As much as I thought I would like it, it actually sucks. There is no time to do anything. By the time I get home, get dinner, the night is over and time to get ready for bed. There's no time for taking care of any business, as im at work when businesses are open.

Well, the little man of the house is letting his existance be known, so it's time to get him up and ready. And I guess, time to get myself read;y as well, seems how i have to leave in half an hour! Ive told you guys im a procrastinator! I wasn't joking!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Did you ask about 2nd shift? I hope it works out for you. It is hard to leave them when they say that.

I remember one Christmas Eve. I was so bummed I had to work. My daughter (it was Amanda, she was younger at the time of course) looked at me and said "But Mommy, it's Christmas Eve!" I felt so bad the entire day!