Saturday, August 26, 2006

Some pictures from last weekend




It's Jeremy and Sebastian...Dad would have a bit of the Texas Sheet cake and Sebastian would hold his mouth open wide in anticipation...then he would start going for the fork.

Makenneh and Sebastian both had fun on the swingsets they had available for the kids. It made it all more enjoyable for mom and dad too, knowing we were in a fenced in area and the kids had a place to play where we would keep an eye on them while socializing.

The pics were taken at the Moose Lodge where my aunt had her college graduation party last weekend.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

They are so cute Christina! :) Makenneh is such a doll! I would have caved on the new hamster too. So sad the cats got the other one!

I hope you are feeling better. Did you find out if Makenneh had chicken pox or not?

The other me said...

lovely LOVELY pictures..I feel bad because I have been so slow at checking in. Lots to catch up with!!