Thursday, August 10, 2006

What I really want....

Seems how my bday is tomorrow(or today if you are reading this on the 11th...lol), i decided to post the things I really want for my bday.

for just one day, i want my kids to forget how to whine, cry and fight. Just this one day. I also would like for them to just overall be good for me...follow directions, listen the first time, stay out of mischief...you know all that not so fun stuff.

I would also like for my phone to ring off the hook with bday wishes from friends and family.
I would like to be able to sleep in and wake up to the beautiful sunshine and birds chirping rather than one or both of my kids whining or crying
I would like to come out to the living room and find a love note left by Jeremy
I would like him to do something thoughtful for me. I know money is real tight right now, but the gifts from the heart are by far the best.
I would like to wake up to find that the cleaning fairies arrived during the night and left my place sparkling clean.
I would like for all telemarketers to skip my phone number for just this one day!
I would like to go out for dinner with family and friends
extra hugs and kisses from Jeremy and the kids
something special from the kids that daddy helps them make
a cool breeze
lots of sunshine
no humidity
the fleas that have infested my cats to leave
flowers (fresh picked from a field would suit me fine)
oohoooh, how about to wake up skinny? While im dreaming big..i may as well slip that in there too

I know it may seem silly, but even at 26, I am still excited about my bday! I love to have one day dedicated to me. I prefer to have it be laid back and full of family and friends. Nothing fancy or extravagant, just simple pleasures. I don't even need a bday cake. But, if anyone wants to make one...i love the funfetti frosting with the colorful sprinkles already in the frosting (not the one where you top with sprinkles). Or, better yet, I love a homemade banana cake with banana frosting....mmmmmm. OK, yes, i would love a cake. Although, mom is going to be out of town with my uncle...cousin has her senior pics tomorrow on location in Ludington. I don't see anyone else making me a cake. LOL. I thought about going to Ludington with them, as I love that town! It is so beautiful to be there, along the shores of Lake Michigan, surrounded by water and sand dunes. It is just absolutely beautiful! Not to mention, I love road trips!

I know, i sound like I want a lot, huh? But all year, i give of myself, do for others, think of others, etc. So, just one day I like to be about me.

No comments: