Monday, August 13, 2007

My weekend

Well, Friday night, sis took me out for some drinks for my bday. Ironically, neither of us had actually felt like going, but didn't say anything to the other...until she got here to pick me up. LOL. We had a good laugh. But we decided that a couple drinks would be good for us. So, we go to Billy's. We ran into some ppl we knew growing up....two sisters and their mom. The one sister, Krystle, had a bday on wed and they were out celebrating. So, we all sat together, had a few drinks, then decided to go to a diff bar down the road, bc they have karaoke. So, we get to the 2nd bar and well, one drink, after another.....we closed the bar down! I drank my favorite...amaretto sours (several of them), had a shot called superman (boy was that good), had a shot called a blow job..i know, dirty dirty, huh?! but it has the whole kaluha (however it's spelled) and cream. I love the taste. I also had sex on the beach and a tequila sunrise and an oatmeal cookie shot. Yeah, lots of alcohol. I got home at 3am, was pretty drunk. I went in to let Jeremy know i was home...i climbed up in bed, and was leaning over him to give him a kiss and he was like, Ummmmm get back, you are drowning me in alcohol. Of course, i had to laugh. I laughed a lot. It felt good, i had a great time and i didn't have a hang over!

Saturday, we had a wedding celebration for my great uncle. They had gone to the courthouse in July and had a bbq/cookout this past weekend. The house where the party was held was huge and beautiful. The landscaping was even more beautiful. stone walkways, stone patio, waterfalls and landscape ponds and a gazebo, a tiki hut/bar, huge pool with deck, a small building that was like a mini cabin...set up as a living room type thing....used to house their hot tub, until they moved it out under it's own gazebo. You get the whole idea, eh? It was amazing. The party was nice. I didn't drink, bc well, i still kinda felt a buzz from the night before. We left there and dropped the kids off at my mother inlaws, then went to my brother's for a bon fire. I had a total of one and a half margaritas and that was it for me. I just didn't feel like drinking anymore. LOL. But i still had a good time. It was relaxing and enjoyed just sitting back around the fire, holding my baby nephew...he is sooo darn cute! I forgot how relaxing it can be to snuggle a newborn (well he is a month old). Then, we crashed at my brothers. We got up, sat around visiting, then ordered pizza and came home. That's the gist of it.

Tomorrow I go to my aunt's to help them with some bridal shower stuff. My cousin Shannon is getting married next month and her shower is aug. 25. They liked some of the things I had for Carrie's so i am going to do them for shannon's shower. One is a "game" without the feel of being a game. It asks for the guest to fill in their favorite...color, season, flower, etc. The bride fills one out as well. After everyone is done, the bride reads her answers and whoever matches her the most wins a prize (can also give prize for least matches). I'm looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow, actually. I know i was out all weekend for the most part, but i will get to visit with my aunt and cousin. And they just got a new puppy, yellow lab, that makenneh will love to see.

Well, it seems like i have spent of the day on the computer, but i have to say, i have managed to get quite a bit done..the kitchen is clean (which it was trashed) and the living room is picked up and vacuumed and ive done several loads of laundry...oh and i picked up the yard. I have decided to get rid of some of the toys out there. They don't play with them and they just strew them all over the yard and won't pick them up. The yard always looks trashy....so toys shall go! I will save the couple that they actually do play with it and call that good!

I planned to make a roast for dinner, but my uncle has my crock pot and that's what I use, so i don't have to heat up this place using the oven for hours. So, i might just do spaghetti. not sure yet. Guess i need to think about that...as it's getting near that time.

ok im off now....

No comments: