Thursday, August 23, 2007

still settling

Well, im still unpacking, putting things away, finding new homes for all this stuff. I still haven't found my camera. Not sure which box it was packed in. And it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get much done when im here alone with the kids. I can't turn my back on Sebastian for one second without him making a mess or getting into something. I tried putting their clothes away and came back out here to him in the antibacterial hand gel stuff...had it in his hair and on the floor. UGh! And the fight has begun to keep all food and drink in the kitchen/dining area. Makenneh has no problem with it so far, but Seb is insisting he should be able to eat crackers on my carpet! Try again! I don't care to ever move with little kids again! We will have to stay right here until they are old enough to pack up their stuff, help with the move and most importantly, understand the importance of letting us get our stuff done. So, here's to many years here in this place! LOL.

It's amazing how much i was able to accomplish yesterday when my mom had the kids. Today, it is almost 1130am and I haven't gotten much of anything done. Mostly running in circles, feeding kids, cleaning up mess, picking up after them, all that jazz. Helen, i just don't know how you do it! (or anyone else who moves with little kids).

I'm having a spa party on tues bc i was supposed to have it a few weeks ago, but something had come up and i was unable to have it. Now, amidst this move, i have to have it. I don't want to cancel or reschedule again, bc i booked it from a cousin's party and she needs this 2nd booking to get her goodies! I figure whatever i don't get done, oh well. I surely have earned an hour of pampering myself with facials, foot spas, lip treatments and all that good stuff!

Anyway, im being hounded for food. These kids must have a tape worm. They had breakfast a lil after 9, they just got done mowing down some crackers and now she is whining for a pb&j sandwich. Ugh! She will have to wait til closer to lunch time and that will be lunch!

Anyway, take care

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

I hope you get settled soon Christina. It is hard with little ones around.

How many bedrooms does the new house have?