Sunday, August 05, 2007

A refreshing kinda day

This is the picture of the church with the carriage out front, right after the wedding. Doesn't it just look like something from long ago?? postcard perfect?

This is the entire wedding party...the pics are small bc that's how they saved from her myspace.
Look at these boots! Aren't they just georgous?

Introducing the new Mr. & Mrs Ralph and Carrie!!!!!!

I copied these pics from carrie's myspace and she had left this one as is..and i forgot to edit before posting...but you certainly can see just how cute my little Makenneh is! She loved being the flower girl!

Wow, these pics uploaded fast...of course, im doing 2 at a time. Anyway, this one is my sis, my brother and I. My brother was in the wedding too, so you can see what the guys were dressed in....western dress shirt, black dress pants and a bolo tie. Very simple. And that dress was designed by my sister, herself and made by our Aunt Bev! They both did an amazing job! I can't believe that A. Bev took some sketchings carrie drew and was able to make that dress into a reality!

Also have to note that my mom did all the flowers, including makenneh's halo and flower girl basket. She did a great job!


This is the pic of my dad walking sis down the aisle. It was so beautiful bc dad and carrie rode up on a horse and carriage and then entered the church...those doors behind them lead right into the sanctuary from outside....so they literally got off the carriage, walked up the steps and into the church.

And now onto my blog post (which actually was written before the pics were posted!)
I don't know what the temp reached today, but it wasn't even 80 i don't think. It was chilly. Or maybe, it's that after all the heat we had last week, this feels cold. At any rate, I left the house in shorts and a tank top and was quickly wishing I had worn long sleeves and pants. I got to go grocery shopping with my mom sans kids. It was so nice. And the best part is, i have a baby shower on the 11th (which is also my bday). I dread all these showers as I am sooo broke. But, i found a cute little outfit on clearance for $4. Can't beat that. And I have a picture frame for baby's first year to put with it and I also picked up a bib and travel wipes case (that were both clearanced to .50 each). So, i got a real good deal! I'm not going to the shower, but i figured I would send a gift, as it's jeremy's cousin. Not that we ever see these ppl at all, but oh well.

My brother is having a bon fire for me on my bday. WE figured that seems how we have my uncle's wedding celebration (they got married at the courthouse and are having a bbq to celebrate), that we would go to that at 3, when it starts, then later, go to my brothers and have a little party/bon fire. And to top it off, my sis called this weekend and said that she would take me out for drinks on friday night. Sounds good to me.

I get to go get my books for college this wed. I can't wait. Having the books in my possession will make it seem all that more real. There is a twinge of me that is nervous. I have been out of school for a long time. In fact, our 10 yr class reunion is next year! But, i know that I will do fine and it will be a lot of fun!

Well, i have some wedding pics and am gonna try to post a couple..Of course, they will post at the top and that's right where im going to leave them..it's just easier. Anyway, take care!

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

A beautiful wedding! :) The dresses are all very pretty.

Yes, it felt much better outside today. Yucky 90's again tomorrow. :( Perhaps they will hold off?

The other me said...

Lovely pictures...dear Makenna's smiley face, so proud! Looked like a perfect day!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures-I seen them on Carries myspace. Which Uncle got married?