Saturday, March 22, 2008

checking in

I am at my father-in-laws, so thought I would check in real quick.

The move has gone ok. Still so much to unpack and organize. But, Im still not feeling completely up to par, so that doesn't help. We took the kids to see the Easter Bunny today. Makenneh sat right up there, not a problem. Sebastian didn't think it was a good idea. So, we got a pic of makenneh with him, then, I sat next to the bunny and held Sebastian and so we also have a pic of me, the kids and the bunny. Spiderman was also there, but the kids weren't too interested in him.

It is so hard for me to adjust to living w/ my parents. They go to bed so darn early and there is nothing to do, but go to bed, or sit up and watch tv. CAn't wait for internet.

We are doing dinner tomorrow. Mom has to work, but will be home around 3-4pm.

Well, there is a lot to really say, but I feel I am being highly rude by sitting in here on the computer. So, I will stop here, wish everyone a Happy Easter and a Happy Spring! Hope to be able to check in again soon! Take care!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Thanks for checking in. :) It would be hard to adjust to living with parents. Especially bringing a husband and children with you. Hang in there!!

Happy Easter!!