Thursday, March 27, 2008

One more day

We get internet tomorrow. So, really, not even one more day. I actually haven't missed the internet as much as I thought I would. It does get boring at night, though. Everyone goes to bed by 10pm at the very latest. My dad goes around 9pm and at that time, the whole house shuts down. so, can't do anything that makes an excessive amount of noise. Most nights, after kids are asleep, I go to my uncles and hang out for a bit or make a trip to walmart. Something to prevent me from going stir-crazy. Other than that, everything is going pretty well. I am at the computer lab at college right now. Our class let out early tonight so i thought i would come in and give an update.

We are having a bday party for the kids on Sunday. I went today to get all the food for it. Just doing hot dogs, a chili dip and taco salad. Quick, easy and inexpensive.

The college is empty and me and one other girl are the only two here, except the security guard, so i am gonna go. should be back in business tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Glad you'll be back on a regular basis. Are the kids sticking to their bedtime routine at Grandma and Grandpa's? I would imagine it'd be easier to make them stick to it, but I've been proven wrong before.

The party sounds like fun! Cheap and easy always works on the food. Don't forget to post pictures!

Julie Q said...

I've been wondering how you've been Christina. I hope the job hunt is going well for Jeremy.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

(((Hugs)))