Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some kinda bug

seems to be making its way around here. Last night, I was so miserably sick. I was cold, freezing cold, colder than I had ever been, cold. And I felt like I was riding on a the spinniest, fastest carnival ride. I felt so much like I needed to vomit, yet I couldn't. Makenneh wanted me to lay down with her and I did...only to feel like the room was spinning. I tried to lay there with her for a bit, but finally had to get up. I was complaining to Jeremy about how awful I felt and he suggested a hot shower. Except I didn't have the energy to take one. I went back to the bathroom to take my contacts out and as I was washing my hands, the hot water felt so soothing. Before I knew it I was climbing in the shower, with the water as hot as I could stand it. But, it didn't take long for me to feel the need to sit down. So, i left the shower on (we have a handheld shower head) and sat back in the bathtub. The only problem was, the only part of my body that would feel warm was the part the water was spraying on...leaving the rest of me to feel freezing. I called for someone to come shut the bathroom door and turn the heat up. Huge thing for me, as I usually can't take a shower with bathroom door shut bc I get too hot and start to feel queasy. But, I couldn't get warm. The shower/bath helped some and I didn't get out until the water turned cold. I felt better afterward. Just a sour stomach. Well, today, Jeremy got hit with it. He felt so awful, he has done nothing much more than lay down/sleep.

Oh I am getting so darn frustrated with this. I had a longer post (go figure) and hit post....it wasn't doing anything. Hit refresh...anyway, get back to my list of posts and went to post it...worked like a charm...only half of the post is missing. Oh well. .

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Feeling sick and having everything else on top of it (parenting, moving, etc.) is overwhelming. I hope you two feel better and that it doesn't spread to the kids. Keep us posted!

Julie Q said...

:( So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hate that cold cold feeling. So awful.

Take care!!