Sunday, March 02, 2008

Oh and you won't believe this!!!!!!

Here's some pictures from Makenneh's field trip on Thursday. We went to the Children's Museum. This is from the mock grocery store. We were waiting in line to check out our groceries. And you can bet that as we got up there, I started pestering for things I wanted....can i have some candy, please, come on, please, just one, hey whats this, i want this, too, but why not, can we go now....lol.



Makenneh in the tunnel in the tot area. She was playing with a couple of her friends.



This picture is me, Makenneh the fire chief, and grandma.

This one is one with Aunt Carrie in the picture:
This is the picture of us dressing up. Of course, the costumes are designed for little kids, so gma and I improvised. I had the big bad wolf on and gma had some knight headpiece on and a cape.



Here's a pic of sis and I holding the cake she had made for our brother last Sunday. We decided that seems how he didn't show, we would celebrate without him. We gathered round, lit the candles, sang happy bday and ate cake and ice cream. And took pictures for proof...lol.

This is my brother cutting his cake on his bday when we all went out to the restaurant. The waitress brought a huge ol' knife for him to use.
And here's part of the gang that went to dinner for Matt's bday. From the left (going back and around) is my brother's friend and our long-time neighbor, Brandon aka Smudgie, then my sister Carrie and her hubby Ralph, then me, at the head of the table is dad, then mom and then my brother.

Here's my nephew Kaden and Makenneh. He is fascinated with hair and loves little kids, so Makenneh was just perfect for him! Makenneh was at his side all evening.


So, there ya have it. Some pictures! I know it's been a long time, but with the wireless, I can catch times when the speed is fast enough to upload pics.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Loved the update with pictures! Michael and I are planning on taking Jake to the Children's Museum this month. It will be our first time going but I've heard all good things. What did you think of it?

I loved the pic of you guys dressed up (especially of you as a bad wolf!). Cute!

The other me said...

I wish they were bigger! I was squinting to try and see who was who ( such an old lady!!) From what I could see, that little girl of yours has really shot up and is looking so tall, what a sweetheart!

Julie Q said...

I'm with Helen! ;) Ok, maybe I should cave and get my eyes checked.

But, it was good to see the pictures. :)

I hope you are having a good week!!