Saturday, March 15, 2008

One more day

and we all moved out. We got a lot of it out of here today, but will move the rest tomorrow..that's the stuff that will go with us to my parents. Oh and still have the washer and dryer and fridge to get in storage. I wanted to finish up some laundry before letting the washer/dryer go though. that way Im not taking a bunch of dirty laundry to mom's. We may need to take our fridge to my parents and hook it up in the garage, bc their freezer is quite full and ours is pretty full....sooo, may need to keep it plugged in and use as a spare.

Everything still feels surreal to me. I just feel like im in a fog. Or a crazy bad dream. The whole job thing, the moving in with my parents (which is great, seems how if we had gotten our own place originally, we would be in a real bind right now). Jeremy already has a couple job leads, so hopefully it won't be long. The worst part is, he is so angry with himself and is just overall grumpy. Not extreme, but like today, while moving, he got agitated easily. And I know it's because he is stressed, mad at himself and even a bit fearful of what the future holds. I know everything will be ok.

The kids stayed the weekend with my aunt & uncle...they love playing with my cousins. Well, my one cousin is 16 but she loves the kids to death and they have a great time with her. But, i miss them. I wanna go get them. I had to remind myself, that I am lucky to have family nearby that can help out with them during these times. It would have been very frustrating trying to move and then being here tonight, with very few amenities, having two little kids.

Well, I need to finish my rounds on here and get back to work around here. Jeremy reminded me that we may not be able to get online at my mom's at all, depending on how she has her phone plan set up. The phone company (same that I have here, that is a bitch to deal with) charges for every "non-voice" call unless you pay an astronomical amount per month for this very unlimited plan. It's a pain. So, we will see how everything works out. I can't ask mom and dad to up their phone bill right now, bc i don't know how we would be able to pay them for it. So, i may be a little while without internet. It makes my chest tighten a bit...bc this is my outlet and the upcoming weeks are probably going to be quite an adjustment period, in which i could really use the venting/outlet. But, such is life.

So, in case I am not back on before then, Happy Easter and take care!

2 comments:

The other me said...

OMG Ijust caught up.What a niughtmare,although if there was ever a good time to lose your job Iguess it would be now! I hope he gets a new one FAST and you can catch up and begin a new life. This has so many options for turning it all around. I am relieved that you got the move done anyway. Can't wait til you are back online.

Julie Q said...

I hope you have a Happy Easter.

I also hope Jeremy can find a job quickly! It could be good. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it is!!

Lawn care places are hiring now for the summer.