Saturday, April 01, 2006

Way to go, girl!


My Very First Birthday Card, From Great Grandma T.!!!

My baby's first birthday!!!!
Well, it may have been Helen's suggestion or just pure luck, but today, while getting ready for a family bday party, Makenneh come up to me, camera in hand, and says, "Momma, here your camwa." I was soo extatic. Daddy had to remind us that she should get a treat as mom had said...so her next words were, "Momma, i get a treat?".. of course, its around 11am, i had been resisting meeting the day and my eyes were still fighting to stay open...then i remembered the M&Ms in the cupboard! BINGO! I praised her endlessly for finding it for momma.

WE had a busy day though today. i had to run out to get something for Jeremy's 4yr old cousin's bday party and by the time i got around and out, i was pressed for time. And you know that when ur pressed for time, that's when the lines are long in stores with a slow ass cashier at the counter! But, we managed to make it on time and with my camera.

So, here are some pics, that were on my card...
The pic of Sebastian with a bday card is from the other day when he got his bday card in the mail from my gma...his ggma. I have no idea how she keeps up. I venture to say, she has over 30 grandkids, then there are more ggrandkids and even some gggrandkids. Huge family. For over 80yrs old...she keeps up quite well and almost always has a card/money to everyone (even step family) on or before their bday! Truly amazing!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your camera was found and functioning!! Great Pictures!