Saturday, July 29, 2006

I can't believe I forgot to post this...

My friend Stacy is now home on bed rest, rather than in the hospital. They had a slight scare, as the twins were kicking on the placenta and they were afraid it would rupture, which would result in an emergency Csection. She is almost 29 weeks pg. By some miracle, no doubt, the placenta moved and so they sent her home on bed rest. They said it is next to impossible for a placenta to move at this stage in pg, specially with twins. But, with God, all things are possible! She did spend 5 weeks in the hospital though. That had to be the roughest 5 weeks! Hopefully those little girls stay in the oven until closer to their due date!

Thanks to everyone who has kept them all in your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

JEFFY said...

Hi Lo. So glad your friend is better. My wife has been so sick with morning sickness we were afraid she would lose the baby. I went with her yesterday to her doctor's appointment and they say she is fine and gave her something and a diet for nausea. I'm glad the twins you speak of are ok too. Good luck to Stacey! Also have an early Autumn and get cool! Kiss King

Julie Q said...

That is great news! As well as her being 29 weeks. :)

I hope she holds out until they are both nice sized and very healthy. :) I will keep them in my thoughts.

Julie Q said...

Alright, I've been patient. Where are you? :) Hope all is well with you and your family.