Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My day off!

Well yesterday was nice. Had a long day off...seems i was up so darn early. I got to my moms around noon. We hung around there for awhile, visiting with dad before he had to leave for work (he works 2/3 shift). Then, we met sis at a lil diner in town. It was my first time eating there. It is very tiny and quaint. Then, mom and I and the kids went back to moms for a bit. We had bunco last night as well, at moms, so I just took the kids to one of my aunts for that. And as usual, I didn't win anything. I never seem to win. oh, well..its still fun having a night without kids! Ok, really just a few hours, but still.

Today, i work at 430 and until midnight. yucky. I hate working til midnight. But then i have tomorrow off, so i guess, that gives me something to look forward to, although I have to take Makenneh for her headstart physical tomorrow.

Well, im off for now....Sebastian is down for a nap..not sleeping yet, i hear him banging around and making noise in his crib. But, i think I may try to steal a few winks myself.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I hope you got a nap in and that your evening at work went well.

Yesterday does sound nice. :) I'm glad you enjoyed your day off.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»