Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kitties are coming!

Yes, I know.....we are bad pet owners. We didn't get our cat spayed and now she is having kitties. So far, she has two. I woke up this morning to Jeremy telling me that we have one lone kitty. It was cute, i must admit. ANd while he will probably never fess up to this, he said it the most boyish voice. It's things like that that just make my gush love even more for him. His soft side. *sigh*

But cats either have labor/delivery easy or they are just crazy. Momma cat is in there purring away through the process. She has two kitties now and at least one more in her belly and yet she purrs.

It is amazing to watch an animal give birth. So far, I have seen puppies and kittens being born. It is just incredible. Of course, aside from being present for my own children's birth, ive never witnessed child birth from "the other side". Ok, unless those birthing shows like Birth Day on discovery/tlc count. lol.

So anyway, im up now and it is only 615am. I am never up this early. It feels kinda good though. Sebastian is still sleeping, Makenneh is at gmas and it's just me. I can hear the birds chirping outside the window and of course the damn hampster running in his wheel. Why do they have to be nocturnal critters? They are so noisy when they run in the wheel.

Well, Im off to surf the web.

No comments: