Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A little bit of heaven & Happy Birthday Dad!

My brother's gf, Sara, did a partial pedicure on me tonight. It felt sooo good. She soaked my feet in her foot spa with some soaking crystals, then put on a foot mask that was absolutely invigorating! After that, i soaked them a few mins and then she put on a foot lotion and a cooling spray! It felt absolutely divine! My feet already feel better.

Tomorrow, July 19th, is my dad's birthday! I am taking the kids and going over to see him before him and I both have to go to work. Mom is making his favorite meal...ground beef casserole and she is making a homemade banana cake with homemade banana frosting, plus she is doing a strawberry rhubarb pie! Delicious to both of those! Dad will be happy! We all went in and bought him a power washer that he wanted. Then, after all that good food, Dad and I both have to go to work! UGH!

Well, I hope everyone is keeping cool in this heat, unless of course, you are somewhere where it's not hot and humid! LOL! Today was actually a beautiful day! Not too bad. The kids and I spent the day at my moms and then went to my aunt kathy's and went swimming for a lil bit. AFter that, we came home and had dinner at my brothers. ANd then of course, i got my wonderful foot treatment! I could go for one of those every day! If you have never had a pedicure, I strongly suggest splurging on the treat. They are so relaxing and invigorating. Every momma deserves to be pampered every now and again!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Ah, some cooler weather finally. I hope it is cooler up there as well. It was a little warm today, but not like it has been. I only really feel it riding in my car, that no longer has the a/c.

I hope your Dad had a great birthday. :)

And that sounds like a lovely thing to have done to your feet. Why do I know, it will never happen to mine?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»