Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Weekend

Well, i made it through the first week of work! Things are starting to pull together and work out. My mother in law actually called last night and she said she will help out with babysitting, one day a week. So with her doing it one day, my mom a day or two, i should be able to handle the child care expense. Once the store opens, my hours will vary and so will my days. You know how retail works. That will help too though bc some days jeremy will be able to be here.

yesterday we went to Jeremy's dad's place. It was a nice visit. Dad's gf was out with her sister, so we were able to just have dad and us time. He sent us home with a lil cooler full of food, too. He works for a meat company and gets good deals on stuff. He sent us home with 11 ribeye steaks (8oz ea), a big pack of pre-cooked bacon, hard salami, hoagies, sliced cheese, and i can't remember what else. He also gave me his old cordless phone bc mine died. This is quite the deluxe model..has caller id, answering machine and more buttons than i know what to do with. I hope he has the manual to it bc i have no idea how to even delete the numbers from caller id. Im so glad to have a cordless phone again, bc with kids, especially, its hard to be tied to a cord.

Nothing much in the plans for today! Mom wants us to come over there for awhile...so we might. Then we will probably have my brother and his gf over for dinner. Then it's back to work for me tomorrow! Jeremy has monday off, so he gets to have the kids for the whole day!!!!

Well, this morning I feel like im on speeders. I have already put a load of clothes in the dryer, one in the washer, changed the litter box, fed the cats, cleaned up the dining area....on a roll! Go, go go!

Well, im off to get some stuff done...hope everyone enjoys their labor day weekend!!!!

No comments: