Saturday, September 23, 2006

Carpet!!!!!!

Jeremy is with my brother right now, picking up MY CARPET....MY NEW CARPET!!!! Yes, i picked out new carpet this week. I can't wait to get it in here. It is going to look so much better. And after the carpet is in, we can go pick up our furniture. It is going to look so nice. It's going to look like a real home, rather than a junk hole....i hope, anyway.

I have the day off work today, but am "busy" doing something today that I can't discuss bc it's a surprise for someone who may read this. But as soon as the cat's outta the bag, Ill post all about it, including pics. Or, if you are one of those who just can't wait to know.....go ahead and email me. Then, after this "thing" that I have going on today....I have my cousin's 18th bday party. So, busy me today!

Gee, as fast as I could type that about the carpet, Jeremy called to tell me that they missed the carpet guy. He was only going to be in for an hour this morning...they are usually closed on Saturday. Oh well, no big deal..gives us more time to prepare, i suppose. This place is a damn jungle of mess and chaos.

Well, this post has taken me about an hour to do bc i keep getting interruptions. How crazy is that. And I must add that these kids are driving me crazy this morning. makenneh is looking at pics and keeps yelling for me to LOOK. Sebastian keeps falling and crashing and crying. The kid doesn't stop. He is like a monkey with vertigo or something...can't keep balance but still insists on climbing and getting into stuff.

I know im wasting time....i need a shower yet, have to finish getting everything rounded up for the secret activity today, and still have a couple stores to stop at before everything gets underway. Yet, here i sit, being the procrastinator that I am. I keep fantasizing about my bed and my comfy covers...pulled up to my chin and snuggled all in...falling into a blissful slumber of dreamland. But as soon as I begin to feel the warm sun on my skin and the gentle breeze in my hair....MOOOOMMMM!! LOOOOKKKIIIITTTT!!!! MOM! LOOK! And there goes the peace and quiet.

Come on...somebody push me to get up outta this chair. (trying to think of things I can eliminate from my 'to do' list.,.,so i can procrastinate some more. Yes, im bad, i know.

Ok, really, it's time to go and get something done...or hell, even started would be great!

Take care and have a great Saturday! It's gloomy here! Where's the sun? Anyone see it?

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

Bummer! I wasn't around to put a light under your butt! :) I hope you got done what you needed to.

Bummer on the carpet, but just a matter of time. We could use new carpet, but I think the dog would ruin it anyway. Not from accidents, but he doesn't exactly wipe his paws either! ;)

The other me said...

You meaner...tell us the secret, give us a hint!! Do we get pictures of the carpet and new furniture?

Julie Q said...

OK, I'm with Helen now, what's the secret? :) I was being patient, but.....