Monday, September 04, 2006

WalMart, cats and what nots!

16 days until our Grand Opening! We were 66% stocked by lunch today. They tried sticking me in H&BA today. HA! That area is so cluster f*cked, for lack of better description, it's not funny! 5 mins over there had me frustrated as all get out! Finally, Lorna and I found a couple pieces of merchandise that went in other areas, so we more than willingly agreed to take them to the right depts. We then decided that we would go back to organized Kim and see if we could work for her in grocery again. We told her that the merchandise supervisor (ms) for that dept doesnt know what she is doin. She told us when we got there that she didn't know what to have us do...so just go through boxes. NO explanation, no nothing. She was quite bitchy to say the least. So, Kim said as a MS, she should be able to give us something to do...but seems how she didn't she (kim) would have us straighten, front and face the shelves in grocery! Woohoo! It was nice to work basically by myself, in an aisle with just Lorna and I, doing our own thing. And it's really gravy work. We have to pull all the product to the front of the shelf, turn them all forward facing, make sure it looks all nice and pertty! LOL. We do have to do some stuff like spread the stuff out bc the ppl who put it up only put up 3 rows when the module calls for 4...but that wasn't bad. I hope to get the same job tomorrow! Anything but HBA. Unless they are gonna give me the reins to do things right over there...lol.

Mom kept Makenneh again tonight and I am taking Sebastian over there in the morning...Then wednesday, my Mother in law is supposed to watch them. We shall see though! My poor kenneh is gonna get homesick (or not!). Tomorrow night, Chris (mother in law) is going to keep her over night....gee, i miss that little girl!! I don't miss her and Sebastian fighting and carrying on though.

And finally, we are over run with these damn kittens. Everywhere you look is a kitten getting into something, climbing on something they shouldnt be.....like the counters! its just crazy! They need new homes, now! And i think Mama cat needs a new home too. She doesnt wanna keep her ass outta the garbage and she runs around here being pesty like she needs food or something when she has all that she needs. I have two kids to whine, beg and follow me around and be under my feet..i don't need my cat doing it too!

Oh, back to walmart...lol. They opened the one hour photo lab..its up and running...so they are developing our film for 1.00 (single), 2.00 (doubles) and all proceeds go to Children's Miracle Network...and the money stays in our local hospital! I have like 8 rolls of film im getting developed. And probable more...i just have to look around and find them! They also give away a free HDTV every week that we go without an accident! They put all our names in a drawing and pick one! So that's cool. Also, they are offering us 35.00 eye exams at the vision center. They are just doing all kinds of cool things for us before the opening...oh and 10.00 oil changes! Deals gallore!

My friend Stacy is in the hospital, dialated to 4 and has lost her mucus plug, last i talked to her husband. The twins are due Oct 13, but looks like they will come this month! They weigh 5lbs each, so that is good! Considering all the complicatioins she has had, I have to say she has done very well! The docs still want her to keep the babies in as long as safely possible...but im expecting to hear any day that she has had them!

Well, time to finish up on here and head to bed!!!! I have to be up extra early to take Sebastian to my moms before work! Night all...

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

That is so great your Moms are helping with the kids. :) Maybe they won't miss you as much, if they spend some time with the Grandmas. :)

Working in the health and beauty was so hard when I worked at Meijers. So many freaking products and flavors of them all! Then I did the make up too. :)

Very cool they are giving you all such great bargains! I have about 8 rolls of film from the kids (their film that is) and I'd love that break. Oh well, it is pretty cheap at Walmart anyway.

I hope it continues to go well. Except for that H&BA section that is.

The other me said...

Wow busy mommy! Walmart sounds great compared to the last job, hope it keeps getting better and WIN THAT PRIZE!! YEAY!