Sunday, September 17, 2006

The twins are here!

Kayleigh and Kiersten were born on Friday! (Remember my friend, Stacy who is in Germany). Kayleigh weighed, get this, 6lbs 4oz and is 18.5 inches long. Kiersten weighed 4lbs 4oz and is 17 inches long. Did I mention these girls were a month early? I can't believe how big they are. No wonder poor mama was so miserable the past couple months. The babies are doing great! Jon said the doc is more concerned with Stacy's recovery from the emergency Csection! He couldn't give me much details, bc he had to get going but, as soon as I hear from one of them, Ill post! In the meantime, please keep Stacy in your prayers....that she has a speedy full recovery from the Csection!

Im still having trouble comprehending twins, on top of 3 other kids! But she has the patience of a saint!

Congratulations, Jon & Stacy!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Congratulations to them! :)

They sound perfect.

I hope Stacy recovers as quickly as possible.

Anonymous said...

Christina,
Things are going good here besides the fact that I now have the flu and am still getting over the infection that I got in my uterus but it is just a miracle to hold these little ones. Actually, Kiersten was even bigger than that. She was 4 lbs 14.9 oz and 18 inches. They were definately a good size. Thanks for all the prayers and concerns.