Monday, September 25, 2006

Just fish

We are rid of all pets but a few fish now! The hampster got out, kitten got him...and then we got rid of the kitten last night to a lady from freecycle who came to pick up some clothes that kenneh had outgrown. So, we are down to a few fish. Some of the fish died bc we didn't set the tank up right, i think. I found out after i had done it that you should let the tank sit without fish, all set up, for about a week or so before adding fish and whenever you add new fish you should also add this one stuff (can't remember what it's called). So, anyway, the angel fish, loaches, and neons have croaked. So, we are gonna clean this tank out and start over.

Winter is on the way...today i finally had to break and turn the furnace on. it was cold in here. I would love to just crawl back in bed, under my covers and sleep for the day. But a certain 17 month old is against the idea. He thinks it's fine to be up bc hey, there are things to get into.
And yes, Helen, I will post pics of the new carpet/furniture when it's all put together. I can't wait! It is going to seem so nice to have it all done.


1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Ack! The furnace! It is chilly out there, but no furnace for me yet! ;) I may let the a/c kick on while I'm gone today. he he Well, maybe not. But I'm not ready for the furnace yet.

Your surprise is so special! :) Very sweet of all of you.