Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Chocolate and more chocolate...

Thank you, Helen for all the chocolate deliciousness!!!! I didn't take a picture bc well, I can't locate my digital camera and I don't know how to upload pics from my cell. But, trust me that it is a bunch of yummy chocolate from England!!!! Enough so that I sent some to Makenneh's class (she wanted to share with her friends) and I still have an abundance!!! I am sharing with everyone bc I do not need that much chocolate! I really don't "need" any chocolate but damn if it isn't just delicious!

Today was my day off and I have accomplished very little. I did take a nap! Im thinking of another one. LOL. I got Makenneh to school....late! ONly a few mins late. But i made up for it by bringing in a bag of chocolate. The teacher didn't wanna share. LOL. I feel for the parents who will be sent home with children AND chocolate. Hahahah. Let the candy giving season begin!

Well, im off to snuggle with the hubby for a few mins!

2 comments:

The other me said...

HOORAY! SO glad it got there, kind you for sharing!

Julie Q said...

Very fun you could share! I couldn't share with Zachary's class, there is a peanut allergy and nothing that could have nuts is allowed. Including chocolate.

Enjoy! :)