Thursday, September 07, 2006

Headstart

Last night was parent orientation for headstart. So, Makenneh is all set for school. I have a 3:30 appt with the teacher today to turn in all the forms i had to fill out. I have such mixed feelings. Im excited for her, yet, my baby is growing up! To make matters worse, i got my film back and most of it is from when Sebastian was born and just seeing how little they both were a year and a half ago makes my heart sad. They grow so fast. Where did the time go? ~sigh~ She starts school monday! I can't believe it!

Well, yesterday I worked in apparel all day! everyone had to work apparel yesterday! It's a big chunk of the store. We got quite far and im sure 2nd and 3rd shift were probably able to wrap it up! go us! It does feel good to be part of a team, working hard to accomplish something and best yet, getting recognized for my hard work as part of that team! Management thanks us all the time for our hard work!

The kids had a blast with gma H yesterday! She walked them to the park, they played there and looked for bugs with the new bug kit gma got kenneh. And when i got there to get them last night....they were out on the sidewalk and both kids came running to me.....mammammmaaa!!! It felt soooo awesome! And both kids were great last night! I think they are finally getting the hang of this new job stuff! It helps a lot to know that they are with family while im at work and that they are adjusting. Today they go to my brother's and i hope I don't have any problems. I can't wait til the weekend! When i can stay home with them and hang out....stay in my pjs til im good and ready to get dressed....lol.

Well, it's about time to get the kids up and ready so we can get going! Enjoy your day!
(Boy are my meds working or what?...big change in posts over the last week or so huh?)

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Huge change! You sound great Christina. :)

A part of it could be the help you are getting from the Grandmas. It is helpful to know the kids are happy while you are at work I'm sure. But gotta love drugs too! ;)

Yay for Saturday! I can't wait for it myself this week. I just might stay in my jammies all day! I won't be able to, but it's a nice thought.