Saturday, October 21, 2006

2nd shift

Well, today starts me week of 2nd shift. Yeah, our schedule starts on Saturday. I guess Walmart just has to be different. But anyway, i work sat, sun, mon and then have tues, wed, thur off. I can't wait for the 3 days in a row off.

Today is Sweetest's Day...just a hallmark holiday. We don't really celebrate it. I mean, we aren't against it, but it's just another day to us.

My mom is keeping Makenneh overnight tonight bc my gma and A. Bev are going to be staying the night there too. Today is a going away party for one of my 2nd cousins. he is joining the national guard.

Well, nothing exciting to say....i need to finish getting ready to go to work...ill be back tonight probably!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

It's actually not a Hallmark holiday. :) It started way back in 1922 and it is celebrated more in the Great Lakes States than any place else. :) I looked it up last week one day just for the fun of it.

We usually just exchange cards to mark the day. It is nice to get a card once and while. Ken bought me the mushiest card I've ever gotten before and I love it!

I hope you had a nice afternoon at work. It was just a rainy day here.