Monday, October 09, 2006

Ho hum

Nothing real exciting to post, really. I have been working and that's about it. Makenneh's teacher did come out and Makenneh is doing great in school. She loves school and the teacher said that she gets along great with everyone and is often the "go btwn" for groups. She tries to get them to play together, work together, etc. Ms. Wendy also said that when Makenneh joins a group, she goes with the flow and just fits in, rather than coming in and trying to take over. She said Makenneh does anything asked of her and if the teachers say that someone needs to clean up a certain mess, Makenneh will look around, see if anyone is going to do it and if not, she will get up and do it. This can't be the same child that lives here with me? LOL. She is going to see the speech therapist at the school, bc she does have some trouble with speech. Im glad that its caught early enough to get it corrected.

Saturday night, Jeremy and I went to the races with my brother and Sara. It was fun. They ran super late bc cars kept crashing, they had several engines blow, spewing fluids all over the track, which has to be dried up before racing can resume. so, it was like 130am and still had 2 races to go, so we just left. I had to be to work at 6am! Needless to say, i was quite tired Sunday at work! And all day for that matter.

My sister had an adult toy party yesterday through Pure Romance. Those are always fun! I booked one for myself for November 8th.

Well, Mr. Sebastian is up from his nap, so I have to get off here nad get him outta the crib. Take care and ill be back soon to share some more!

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

Makenneh is doing great at school! Oh I wish Zachary wasn't so withdrawn. I know he helps clean up, so that is good. He doesn't like to help at home either though.

A nap sounds so nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Christina, glad that things are going good with Makenneh at school. Adrianna was the same way when she started school with the cleaning. I couldn't believe it was the same kid but now she is better at cleaning at home as well.

The other me said...

Awww bless that little girl! Doesn't it make you feel good when you're told your babies are good ones? Sweet little girl.