Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween

1. Think back to Halloweens past. What was your favorite costume?
I don't really recall any specific costumes. I was just always excited to go trick or treating. i do remember being a witch a few years, a baby, a princess, etc

2. Did your parents allow you to go trick or treating? Yes

3. Prefer Private Halloween party or trick or treating? trick or treating

4. Have you ever seen or felt the presence of someone that has passed on? If so tell me. Did they have a message for you?
There are times when i can feel my gparents and/or aunt near. Nothing scary, just a comfort sort of feeling.

5. Did you know that Halloween is the Witches' New Year? nope

6. Have you ever studied Wicca or any of the Occult Arts? Which, tell? No I have not.

7. Popcorn balls or Candy Apples? Caramel apples, although "grandma" Donna always made homemade popcorn balls and did up goody bags for all us kids....

8. Did you do naughty things as a teen on Halloween night when you were too old to go trick or treating? nope

9. Confess. What was it? see above

10. Do you like to stroll through graveyards with someone? only if im visiting loved one's graves. Other than that, i think it is highly disrespectful to goof off, vandalize or otherwise act a fool at a cemetary

11. Do you like creepy people, meaning are they fun? No I do not.

12. The follow is a list of words.

SAY THE FIRST THING THAT POPS INTO YOUR MIND WITHOUT THINKING:

SPIDER: creepy crawly

GHOST white

DEVIL hate

SAW the movie

DREAM every night...strange ones

PUMPKIN seeds

BATHOUSE less mosquitos to bite me

SKELETON bones

CANDY sweet

BLACK CAT aawwww

FRIDAY THE 13TH just another day..depending on the month, bdays

FAIRY tooth

AFRAID scared

BLOOD red

MIRROR reflection

CROW black

CANDY CORN fall

EEK! A Mouse!

SPOOKY dark, deserted

STRANGER beware

MOON Full

FIRE hot

HIDE AND SEEK kids

HALLOWEEN Oct. 31

CREEKING steps

BOX packing

LETTER Stacy

OUIJI BOARD game

TAROT CARDS not my thing

GYPSY con artist..(like that one julie)

WAX MUSEUM statues

GAS LIGHT better get to the gas station

13. Do you think most abandoned prisons are haunted? No

14. Do you tell ghost stories when families gather round? not usually

15. Were you afriad of the dark as a child? Not really. I'm more afraid of it now.

16. Did you scare kids smaller than you? Never

17. Would you lay on a grave if dared? nope, it feels disrespectful to me

18. Would you like hayrides in the country? yes

19. Have you ever played a scarey practical joke? Tell~ No I haven't.

20. Have you ever been to a haunted house? nothing too scary

21. Are areas in your house haunted? no

22. Do you believe in haunted cars? No

23. Have you ever slept in bed with someone just because you were scared? as a kid, i would go to parents' room if had a bad dream or storming

24. Name five items that remind you of Halloween. candy, trick or treating, chilly/fall, pumpkins, costumes

25. Whats your favorite Halloween music trac? don't have one...and when i worked at Great Party, they played halloween cds all day every day and now i don't care if i never hear another "halloween" themed song in my life...including monster mash, purple people eater

26. On Trick or Treat night have you ever hid and scared trick or treaters? No

27. Have you ever been alone and heard someone call your name? Can't say that I have.

28. Have you ever been so spooked that you run out of your house? No

29. Have you ever been driving at night and had wierd experiences? no

30. What would you do if you were driving on a lonely road at night and had a blow-out with your tire? call someone..the same thing id do in the day time on a busy road

31. Have you ever gotten lost driving at night? no

32. Do you ever have night paranormal experiences driving such as you think you saw someone run caross the road in front of you. no

33. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? No

34. Except for the obvious what freaks you out most in a funeral home? nothing "freaks" me out (it's a part of life). Ive spent my fair share in funeral homes

35. Have you ever been scared at a funeral? no, see above

36. Have you ever had an experience with objects floating or flying off the shelf. Tell. no

37. Do you know of places where anyone has killed their self? (Stacy, please read with caution..sensitive information follows) yes...my friend's uncle shot himself on their couch

38. Have you ever seen what you though was a ufo? No I haven't.

39. Is there people in your family that see the future or tell things about them? Most of us seem to have a 6th sense. My sister has had dreams several times of someone in the family dying shortly before they die.

40. Have you ever stood beside someone you didnt know and sensed their evil nature? Yes, I can usually sense that quite well.

41. Have you ever had conversations with the dead? (Such as your grandmother or something?) not conversations, but i do talk to them sometimes to ease my own mind

42. Hsve you ever told a presence to leave? Did they? No if i felt someone present, it wasn't a scary thing

43. Have you ever run across peculiar smells that gave you a very bad feeling? Not that's given me bad feelings, but i occassionally will smell something that reminds me of my grandparents or aunt.

44. Do you have psychic abilities? not really

45. Sleep with your door closed or open? open...have little kids and need to hear if they wake up in the night

46. Do closet doors open by themselves at your house? no.

47. Do you have upstairs and are you comfortable with sleeping on the second story of your home? No stairs here

48. Spookiest dream you ever had: i can't think of anything specific..ive had a few.

49. Tell us a scary secret youve never told anyone. I don't have one to share.

50. Thunderstorms at night remind you of: peaceful sleep

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Stupid spammers! Do they actually think people click on their ads?

Thank you for your kind words about my Hanna pie. :)

Anonymous said...

There was a time when I was first in Oklahoma and staying with my Grandparents that I was coming back at night from taking Jon to the base that I hit a pot hole and blew two of my tires. I was right by the prison so I freaked out-locked all the doors and called my Grandma. Thank God for cell phones! The crazy thing is mt Grandpa was teasing me before I left and said to be careful because he didn't want to come out after me. I told him that he jinksed me! Sure do miss him!