Friday, October 13, 2006

Raking Leaves

Yeah, it's the time of year where we should be raking leaves, here in Michigan. Instead....it snowed a considerable amount yesterday. Enough so to cause accidents on the freeway, cover the ground and cause us to have to clean snow off our cars before driving. It's just crazy. And cold. The temp is only 36 degrees. I'm not happy about it. The only thing i can hope for is that spring comes early! LOL.

Today is my day off. I did manage to get the living room cleaned up and vaccumed. I got a half ass nap and dusted my entertainment center.

Well, not much exciting to say, really.

Oh, yesterday at school, Makenneh's teacher had a firetruck visit the kids. They were able to climb in and on it, sound the whistles and bells and all that good stuff. The kids loved it. Makenneh told me all about it.

Well, that's it, for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Makenneh had a lot of fun at school. My cousin is a firefighter in Oklahoma and I took the kids to the fire department once and they loved it! Glad that you were able to get things done and get a small nap!