Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Surprise, Surprise

Well, i made it up on time this morning. Wasn't happy about being up, but i was up. I actually feel half way decent this afternoon. But, Makenneh is being a stinker. She doesn't want Sebastian taking a nap and she is just stomping around and being bratty. I have surprisingly kept my cool. I haven't even yelled. YET! I have the dishes ready to be washed....just havent started washing them yet...but the suds are in the sink, waiting for me to return. it's a step in the right direction.

My boss will be back from his vacation tomorrow, so i can talk to him about the scheduling conflict. I really hope he understands, beings that he is 25 yrs old, unmarried, no kids and I think still lives at home.

My work day was better today. I was on an express lane. It was dead slow in the wee hours of the morning and started to pick up about an hour before I left. I got out of work, picked the kids up and we came home and had lunch first thing. So, at least I know he will be fed 2 times today. Actually, i know he will be fed 3 times bc ill be home ot make dinner tonight. I feel a bit overwhelmed at the fact that i have to get this place clean, make dinner, wash some clothes (dryer doesn't work though...so i guess ill get to hang clothes all over to dry). Perhaps a nap would be nice, afterall.....pracrastinator's motto: Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow....or at least until "later". LOL. Not too funny really. Especially if you stopped by my place and saw the mess.

But i am off here to do something...clean, nap, who knows!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I used to love to go to work on a really snowy day. No one would come shopping! :) I worked in a department though and it was easier to work without customers.

I hope you got a nap in. Even a short one does me a world of good sometimes. Although lately, I couldn't tell you what one feels like!

Good luck with your boss. I would think they would want to work with you.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on getting to work on time. Glad that the day went well. I know how it feels to have a house that needs to be cleaned. You should of seen my house a few days ago when Jon was packing for the field. There was Army stuff all over the dining room and living room. After he left my neighbor came over and said man-Jon leaves and the house looks clean again. Anyway, good luck with the boss! Talk to you later. You need to email me your phone number so I can call you because I lost my address book again!