Friday, October 13, 2006

good wife

For today anyway. Jeremy called on his way home from work to see if I cared if he went bowling with his friend (it's his friend's bday). I agreed. I must admit, i don't care for this lil bunch of friends bc they are in late 20s and act like they are 15. They delight in doing such things as stealing the newspaper from ppl's newpaper boxes, doing lawn jobs, stealing from stores (mostly gas stations), just being stupid. But, i have to let him do some things with his friends, bc in all honesty, he never goes anywhere or does anything with his friends. They are bowling from 10-midnight then jeremy is having them bring him home, the rest of them are going to bar. Jeremy doesn't want to go. Good choice. I am also making him leave his money here, except for enough to bowl and have a few drinks. Otherwise, he will get a lil "free" with the money and we will be broke for the week and i will be mad and we will argue and well, you get the picture.

I also have to remind him that the kids are all his from 530am til 1130 am while i work...so he can't make a late night or drink too much.

Well sounds like he is home now, so im gonna get off here so he can get his check cashed and we can figure out what we will do in the meantime.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Very nice of you to let him go. I was lucky, my hubby had friends like that, but he let them go after we started dating. Not even my idea. :) I guess he just liked me better. he he