Tuesday, October 17, 2006

3 Things

Three Things Meme

1.Things that scare me:
*losing my parents, Jeremy and/or my kids
*real scary movies
*The dark (when im alone)

2. People who make me laugh:
*Jeremy
*my kids (i know, that's technically 2..but...)
*Helen..

3. Things I hate the most:
*Shelfishness
*pettiness
*Losing my temper



4. Things I don't understand:
*mistreatment of children
*selfishness
*Michigan weather

5. Things I'm doing right now:
*freezing
*chasing Sebastian out of everything in sight
*planning my day

6. Things I want to do before I die:
*start a non-profit organization to help low income families
*Own house.
* Visit Germany

7. Things I can do:
*sleep (i do this well, btw)
*understand/empathize
* anything if i put my mind to it


8. Ways to describe my personality:
*thoughtful
*giving
*kind


9. Things I can't do:
*say no
*keep this place clean
*let my kids cry for very long

10. Things I think you should listen to:
*Your heart and your head (Hav to agree with julie on this one)
*Music that makes you happy (and this one)
*Children's laughter

11. Things you should never listen to:
*Bad advice
*negative ppl
*tabloids...lol

12. Things I'd like to learn:
*patience
*good cooking (ok really, if i had patience, i could do this)

*anything crafty

13. Favorite foods:
*almost anything mexican
*Pizza
*anything i don't have to cook or clean up

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
*coke
*coke
*coke

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
*Mr. Rogers
*Sesame Street
*The chef (on pbs...came on right after 321-contact)

16. Persons I'm tagging to do this meme:
*Anyone that has the time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on over Christina-wish I had some extra money laying around to get you a ticket!