Friday, October 20, 2006

Are ya sittin down?

Hahahhaha, of course, you are! LOL. And it's a good thing! Because guess what I have to share with you? PICTURES! Yes, that's right, folks, you read right! I have pictures to share! Bout time, huh? Well, i will be honest. The reason I have been so slow in posting pics is bc my printer wasn't hooked up and well, i didn't wanna crawl around to get it hooked up, so i put it off. Today, i finally caved. I could hear your voices in my head saying, "c'mon Christina, get with the program. It's high time you show us some pictures." It was a taunting voice, too. We procrastinators often need nagging voices to motivate us.

Today was Makenneh's very first field trip. We went to Porter's Orchard and went on a hay ride, picked an apple, went through a corn maze, picked a pumpkin, met the animals and then went to the picnic area for cider and donuts.

So, without further ado (is that right?)...here are the pictures:
This is a picture from the hay ride. The lady standing was our tour guide.

This is a pic of Makenneh's Jonagold apple that she picked herself, from the tree. The dark spots you can kinda see are from hail that we had in our last storm when mother nature was pms-ing and forgot that it was still fall, not yet winter.
This is from the left: My brother's gf (Aunt Sara), my brother (Uncle Matt), Makenneh and Mommy. We were in the apple orchard, next to the jonagold trees.This is makenneh nestled btwn her teachers. She just had to sit by them on the hayride. Miss Wendy is on the left and Miss Brenda on the right. Unfortunately, this pic didn't turn out so well. I was having issues with my camera today=(

Ok, i will post more pics in a seperate post...bc believe me, i have pics to post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for finally getting the pictures on here!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for finally getting the pictures on here!

Julie Q said...

You are so pretty Christine! Great pictures! :)

The other me said...

HOORAY!!! Ictures, I have been checking! It is so great to see YOU! I don't think I ever saw you..except for the teeny profile picture! Lovely to see you and your girlie. Oh and the furniture of course.