Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I give up

I got us ready to take Makenneh to school....went to grab keys out of my purse....gone. I have hunted high and low, everywhere in btwn...no effin keys. It is 80*, I am dripping sweat, on the verge of tears...no keys, no car. I cannot afford to get a new key made, I don't have a spare, we are just screwed. Top it off..the windows are down and it's supposed to rain. I just want to go to sleep and wake up some other day...when things are better. I can't take anymore.

Oh and Sebastian just can't help but screatch and scream all day. I give

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Oh no! :(

We used to have this recliner. My sister's keys even ended up in it! I think that chair ate things. I'd check the furniture (in and under), coat pockets (since it just warmed up here), pants pockets, and the kids toys. They might even know where they are if you ask them? :)

I hope you find them!