Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Rainy Day, Boring Night

I am so bored, yet not quite tired enough to go to bed. Grrr! It rained almost all day! Hopefully it will help my flowers grow..hehehehe!

The day was rather boring. We colored, we watched tv/movies, I cleaned, they played, they fought, they played some more. They were both sleeping by 930! Woohoo to me. I told them they had to go to sleep before Daddy. I am done fighting them to sleep on my own. SO, he helped me get them settled down and ready for bed! It seems to make a big difference. Hopefully we can do this every night!

American Idol was on tonight. I never watch it, tonight was no different. but my mom calls me and says, you need to go online and vote. Im luck, huh? Well, she and my sister had watched it but the number they wrote down for voting wasn't working. So, i looked online and got the numbers. I ended up voting...I would love to see LaKisha win. She is from Flint..went to school here...and it would be nice to see her win! NOt to mention, she is a single mom, raising a daughter and she isn't the typical "star". Let the big girl win just once, thankyouverymuch! LOL. So, i am ashamed somewhat to admit this, but i couldn't stop my fingers from hitting send over and over and as I would get through, i marked a tally mark! I voted for LaKisha 225 times tonight! Yes, that's right. Prior to tonight, i have only voted for AI once! I kept telling myself, Ok after 50 votes, I will stop. After 100, after 150, and so on. Finally, i said, "forget it, i cannot stop this and I will continue to vote until time is up! And that's what i did. not completely non stop. I talked to my sister, i used the bathroom, i went in and "snuggled" with Jeremy...so it wasn't the full 2 hours sit with the phone and vote! But it was still obsessive, nonetheless! Don't tell anyone i did this! LOL. All I have to say is she best be safe tomorrow night, darn it! I know the past couple weeks she didn't do too well. I heard that the judges were even dissing her. But, sis said that tonight she did a great job and Simon even kissed her....ON THE LIPS! So, maybe that means she will be safe?! Not from cooties though, i dare say. HAhahahaha. Actually, i wouldn't mind a kiss from Simon myself! I find him sexy. His cockiness, his arrogance, that smile! aahhhh..what can i say?!

My mom said that Sparky (the dog...who is technically my brothers, but he has been a part of the family for about 12 yrs) gave her a scare and had her up most of the night last night. He was whining and laying there and had even stopped breathing for a moment. She was freaked out. She said she thought about calling me. I told her she should have. I am not a dog fan at all...but I LOVE that dog! I don't want him to die anytime soon! I don't know what I would do! Oddly enough, he acted just fine all day today. So, i don't know. He is getting old. Though, to see him jump way in the air to get a stick, you would never know it! I hope that if he gets like that again that she calls me. Because, quite honestly, day or night, i would like to be there should he take his final breath. My poor black and white dog!

well, i guess that's it for tonight. I have typed myself tired...lol. I think i can now go to bed!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Amanda is a huge AI fan. We all started watching about three years ago. Now we are all sort of hooked.

I had to agree with the judges on LaKisha last week. She might be voted off tonight, but you never know. She did really well last night, so maybe not. She may have lucked out with the fundraiser week last week and no one being voted off.

Anyway, it's great the kids were both out by 9:30. :) We have a sunny day here! Hopefully it is sunny there too. :)