Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Nothing like Bunco night when you need it most

Ahhhh, bunco! Thank God it was tonight! My mother in law was coming to pick me up, so ihad her drop kenneh off at school. I had made arrangements with my brother to pick her up if jeremy didn't find the keys. Well, we hadn't gotten kenneh to school and he had found them. He is good at finding things when they awol! Thankfully, bc im not. I get too upset and frustrated. I was crying and just too darn upset to even see straight. He found them btwn the loveseat and desk..i had looked there...didnt see them. Ah well. One beer (yuck, i hate that stuff) and a 1st place prize from bunco later...i feel much better! All is well that ends well, right?

And best yet, i came home to sleeping family. Ahh, the peace and quiet. Bunco ran sooo late. My mom was supposed to be out of work at 6...didn't get out til like 7. Then they had to drive abut 35-40 mins to get to bunco....meanwhile, my mother in law, karen and I were already there. So, we just hung out and chatted until they arrived. I just got home about 11pm. of course, mom took back roads home and then we stuck waiting for a train for 30 mins. Yes, that is thirty minutes, one half hour! Crazy~

We even cut bunco short, we normally play 6 rounds of 6. Tonight, we stopped one round short, bc ppl had to get home. It worked out well for me, bc i won first place. I never win. I swear i don't. Much less, 1st! So, i am happy. I got a bath and body works gift set, some b&bw room spray and the wallflower. Nice! I won the first 6 games straight. That's always nice!

So, now im just unwinding. My poor hubby is sleeping on 3/4of the couch, with his feet hanging off the arm of the couch. Seb is on the other quarter of the couch, near jeremy's head. I tried waking jeremy to get into bed, but he was dead to the world. Looks like i get the bed to myself tonight...woohoo! JK, i feel bad. I will try to wake him again in a little bit.

And that's all she wrote for tonight!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

It sounds like you had a nice night. I have no clue what Bunco is. ;)

Nice to come home to a sleeping family isn't it? :) I hope the little ones slept all night long.