Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Not ready for Morning

Well, Jeremy got up shortly after I posted my 3am post! So, I was able to go back to sleep around 5am. He stayed up with the kids while getting ready for work. Makenneh had the desire to clean her room at 4am. That's what she did. Sebastian sat out in living room just fighting sleep. At some point, Makenneh came in and slept with me and Sebastian must've fell asleep before Jeremy had to leave for work. That part is good. The bad part is, Sebastian was up and in my room just before 9am. I was still interested in some more sleep. The little guy, not so much. Jeremy says it should mean they will go to bed early tonight. I had to laugh...they sure didn't go to bed early last night. But, I have bunco tonight, so he will be home with them. And of course, he is usually ready for bed by 9....i won't be home til a bit later, as the hosting this month lives about 35 mins away and we have to start about an hour later bc of ppl's work schedules and the distance we have to travel. So, he is hoping it's an early night!

Well, just wanted to update....someone send of sleepy vibes to this little boy of mine...so that I may have a little nap today!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

I am never ready for morning! I hope Seb takes a nap today. Earlier the better. :) Then maybe, he will be sleeping when you get home tonight. If not a nap, then he will definately be out when you get home tonight. :)

Have fun tonight!