Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May be Good Bye for awhile

I don't wanna go into all of it right now, but we had an argument tonight (I don't think u can really call it that, but he blew up) and well, he is staying at his brothers tonight, but wants me to have my stuff out by tomorrow. The kids of course would be going with me. I know, you may be wondering why me and hte kids would leave...but the truth is, i cannot pay the bills here and if he goes anywhere else, he will not have a way to work. So, it's really teh only way to do it.

We are going to meet tomorrow and talk about everything, but i don't know where that will lead us. I don't know what to think or feel at this moment. I've done a lot of crying but ive also had moments of peace. I just have to remember that whatever is meant to be will be. If we do split, it will be very rough. I won't lie. But, it will be something i will have to get through. Most likely the kids and i will go to my parents, but im just not sure right now. If we go there, there is no internet, so i would rarely, if ever get to update. I do have some nearby relatives with internet connection and so i could pop in here and there to update.

I just want to thank all of you for reading and giving your input. I will miss everyone if things dont work out on the home front. Please pray for us and that God will give us the strength to go forward in whichever direction we are supposed to go.

Hugs,
Christina

3 comments:

mom to three great kids said...

I'm soooo sorry to hear that..((hugs))....I hope everything works out in the end and for the best. My prayers are with you...Stay strong! and i'm wishing you all the best of luck...I've been there...so know that things do work themselves out in the end. Good luck!!!

Julie Q said...

I will be praying for you and thinking about you Christina.

(((Big Hugs))) to you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Dear Christina, I rarely comment tho I do read your blog daily. I hope all works out for the best, and I hope you manage to come back online. Blogging seems to be a good outlet for you, and reading about the life of a woman much like myself has been comforting for me...good luck! Chris