Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's 3am

and both kids are up. grrrrr

I went to bed around 1ish....throat sore. Sebastian came in our room just before 3am. I put himin bed, but he wouldn't lay still. I had to get up to pee and he freaked out. So, i brought him to living room....makenneh ended up waking up too. My throat hurts sooo damn bad, they are being little brats and i just cried. It hurts to talk, or even open my mouth, yet makenneh wants to carry on full conversationsa nd ask a million questions. Sebastian doesn't want me out of his sight. it's 3am and i want to go back to bed, but they think its freakin party time. Which would be more understndable if they had gone to bed early, but that wasn't the case. I just want them to go back to sleep! Sebastian is being a big huge jerk for lack of anything nicer to say about it. of course, im extra irritable at this hour of hte morning, and having htem up misbehaving,well it isn't cutting it with me.

Ok,he is hanging on me, whining....im gonna go. Hopefully i don't lose my cool much more. I know, bad mommy, send me to hell. Sorry, but im still human and this shit isn't cool. I am miserable and sick and just want SLEEP!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

So sorry you were up like that! I'm lucky, once my kids hit about 2, they knew night time was sleep time. They may have gotten up and crawled into my bed, but still, went back to sleep.

Have you had your throat looked at yet by a doctor? Yes, I'm going Mom like on you. ;)