Saturday, May 12, 2007

My children

They were playing so great a little while ago. Well, it wasn't play so much, more of interacting. Sebastian was tired. Jeremy had gotten up to go take a shower and Seb was right on his heels. He turns to me, blows me kisses and continued to follow daddy. I said to Jeremy...he thinks you are going to bed and he is going with you. So, why not see if he wants to lay and snuggle with you. Seb stopped halfway down the hall and started yelling. He comes to me and Makenneh says, "you want me to take you to your daddy? I will take you, come on." She reaches for his hand, he takes it and they go off down the hall, hand in hand. My heart just melted. Then, after a few mins, Seb comes out and Jeremy says he wants a drink. So, I go to get him a drink and makenneh says, Mommy i will get him a drink of water, mommy. So she goes in the bathroom to fill it with water. Then, I go to my bedroom and she had brougth him a blanket, pillow and toys. Well, Seb decided he didn't want to be sleep in bed with daddy so he came back out here. Makenneh says, come on buddy, i will sing you a lullabye. And she did. it was so beautiful! Now they are both on the couch, eating popcorn and watching "The Adventures of Milo & Otis". And, speaking of that movie, why couldn't they have cleaned Milo's ears out better? It looks like he has a serious case of ear mites...ewww!

My brother and Sara picked me up today and we went and got steaks for Mother's Day cookout, then went and got mom's gift. She wanted a rock tumbler. She has one, but this one is a double drum tumbler.

This week I should be able to get down to the college to get my financial aid taken care of. I really hope so!

Well, I'm done for now! Just waiting for Makenneh to go to sleep!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

What a beautiful day for a Mother's Day cookout. :) I hope it was a very nice Mother's Day for you.

I have never seen that movie. Milo's ears sound yucky. ;)

Makenneh sounds very sweet when she wants to be. :) A good sign she is growing up good.

Good luck with the college stuff!!