Wednesday, September 05, 2007

3,2,1, blow

I am full of anxiety right now...my chest feels ready to explode and i swear, if these kids don't get to sleep soon, im going to lose any shred of sanity i had.

My day started at 7am. We all had to get up and get ready so i could take jeremy to the clinic for his tooth. There was a long wait and i was beginning to think it was a waste, as i had to be to class by 1pm. They finally called him back and all the could do was write a prescription for motrin and one for an antibiotic. They have to get rid of the infection before doing anything else. he has to see the oral surgeon to have the 2 teeth removed. Niiice. Now, keep in mind this is a clinic based on income...most of thier patience are low income, no insurance for state insurance. So, i take these Rxs to WAlmart to fill. The motrin...4.00. the antibiotic...35.46! So, i left with the rxs in hand, no meds. We have no money...what we did have paid the 25.00 copay and gas today. The car is on E and i have no idea how im getting to class tomorrow night, how we will get his meds so he can get better and have them pulled. I am so done.

I was 10 mins late for my math class (very first class back to college) bc i couldn't find anywhere to park. THe parking there is a huge joke. There is none. When i finally found a place to park, i had to walk a long ways, in these heat and humidity. By the time i got to my class, i was dripping sweat and out of breath. Ugh. Thankfully this is the only class i have at hte main campus, but i do have it twice a week. I will get there a half hour early from now on. Hopefully there are a few more parking spots open at that time. Other than that, the class was fine. the teacher is a bit strange and he did a pre-test today to see where we stand..i swear i failed it. it's not counting as a grade, just more of a personal measurement....that way if we think this class will be too hard, we have plenty of time to transfer or drop. Well, it's not scaring me away. I am just rusty. Once he does his lesson, shows examples, etc, i will be fine. Of course, if today's lessons are any indication, they are going to be long and drawn out..i had to fight to stay awake today. Of course, i had had a long day, preceded by very long week. But, he gave homework....#s 1-73, odd. I got that done shortly after getting home. Then it was cook dinner, bathe kids, get them ready for bed, go go go.

Well, im off here for now....i have to try to relax before my anxiety creeps into my airways and i can't breath. i can feel it coming. aahhhh.

tomorrow night is multi-cultural communications. That's said to be a fun, easy class. Let's hope so. And may i have a laid back, easy going teacher! I seem to always get the stiff, by the books, strict, no personality type of teachers.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

I think parking stinks at any college. Amanda has to walk so far now. She's a little thing and I worry she will get too thin with all the walking she has to do. I must remember to send her back with some chocolate. Even if she drove her car there, she'd probably leave it at her apartment because she'd have to park so far away any way.

So sorry you don't have the money for Jeremy's medicine. He'd feel a million times better if he could get rid of the infection. Try and find it somehow. Motrin, you don't have to buy by prescription. You can just take more of the generic stuff to equal the prescription. But he needs the antibiotic.

Good luck with your classes!! :) I hope you got some sleep last night. I might actually take a nap today. I don't know yet. It seems weird that I could or can.