Friday, September 21, 2007

No more A

Well, i fried my keyboard. I dumped pop on it. Actually, it still works, but the letter A doesn't. It's kinda hard to type without the A bc well, just look at all the words Ive written so far that have the letter a. that's why im typing on my cousin's computer right now.

Yesterday was shit. No other way to explain it. The kids were monsters, my nerves were shot, i was irritable....to top it off, jeremy noticed a flat tire on the car as he was coming in from work. that's an hour before my class starts. everyone is busy with last min. wedding preparations, as my cousin's wedding is saturday, so i had a hard time finding a ride to school. my dad did it for me...he stopped here on his way home from work and took me. of course, of all nights, our teacher let us out about 40 mins early. I had planned to be picked up at 830,a lil early, but this was even earlier. No biggie, though, i just read my book.

I have so much i need to be doing. But i am exhausted. I finally started my speech today that i have to give on monday. i still need to do the keyword outline and notecards and of course, practice. I still need to figure out what we are all wearing to the wedding so thats not a huge fiasco come tomorrow afternoon. One good thing is the wedding isn't til 5pm. LIke that...gives you most of hte day to prepare. I also have a sitter lined up. I plan to take the kids to the wedding and the reception and then after a couple hours bring htem home. of course, makenneh may not want to go home. she loves to dance and have fun!

anyway, just wanted to update, bc i can't really type with my keyboard...but dinner is done and i want to spend some time with jeremy...i haven't really seen him all week.

have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: