Monday, April 30, 2007

What the....


heck is she thinking? LOL. Sorry the quality is so crappy. I hate my dig camera, the more i use it, the more i hate it. I need a new one. But, I found my daughter, who would never take a pacifier as a baby, sleeping with one in her mouth tonight. I had to take a picture. Silly kid!

Sebastian is still doing good. I put the liquid bandage on last night, then today i cleaned it all up good again, put peroxide the neosporin on it. I called the doc this morning only to find out that he isn't in til Thurs. I still made an appt for thurs so that he can still look at it. I think it is going to be fine, though! It has already started to scab over and doesn't seem to bother him at all. I did snip some of the hair around the wound today. That way it isn't getting matted in there. The kid hates to sit still. It makes it hard for cleaning it up or checking it out. I think i need to give it a good "scrub" but i am afraid to. I am so queasy when it comes to this stuff. Not to mention, i don't want to hurt him. I think I will keep with the peroxide/neosporin and then see if the doc will give it a good clean thurs, if he thinks it needs it. Ugh, even the thought of it makes my stomach turn. But, Sebastian doesn't even seem to notice it is there. He is actually sleeping on that side tonight...i am surprised. He's definitely tougher than mama! I would be wincing in pain, sleeping on my other side, whining about it all day. NOt him..he is too busy playing and having a good time to worry about boo-boos.

We spent most of the day at my parents' today. I hate sitting at home if i can help it. But, with the tire the way it is and gas the price is it (2.95/gal), i need to do more sitting at home.

I forgot to mention....I GOT MY PAPERS FROM COLLEGE FRIDAY!!!! Of course, bc nothing can just go easy for me, I was "randomly selected" for verification process. Yeah, sure, i was. They saw my social security number and said, Woah, can't let this girl get off to easily. We have to give her extra steps, more hassles. So, i have to provide the college iwth a list of documents. Yippee. This is where I thank God that we let H & R Block do our taxes this past tax season...everything I need in way of tax info is in a nice envelope, easy to find. Now, I have to call the college and set an appt to take it all in. One step closer. I am getting excited! It's hard for me to picture my life with financial security. With spending money in the bank, with bills paid, etc. It just doesn't seem like it's something for me. But, instead of my normal ,"I hope this will all work out" thoughts, I have "this will work out" thoughts. It just seems so attainable and so "duh, why didn't I do this before"! Sometimes I think I like my life to be difficult. LOL.

I took a nap tonight after Jeremy got home. I slept til it was time for him to go to bed. Awful! But, i was so tired. I didn't sleep well last night, worrying about Seb and then, I started my awful period Sun morning. So, fatigue has taken over. OF course, now, i'm awake and ready to go and it's midnight. I am just so thankful that Jeremy lets me get naps like that. I don't often give him enough credit. He can be a PITA sometimes, but who isn't? He lets me sleep in on weekends and he lets me take naps in the evening. What more can i ask? LOL. Heck, occassionally (that can't be spelled right), he even takes the trash up!

Well, off to do my rounds on here!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

My digital camera was a hand me down. I am lucky to have it. You could ask on freecycle if anyone has one laying around. :) It can't hurt anyway.

Too funny she fell asleep like that! :)

If he doesn't seem worried about it, it probably isn't bugging him. :) I do hope his little head is alright. I know what you mean about hurting them. Zachary bumped his head last night and he has a little goose egg. :( And then I touched it forgetting about it! Ugh!

LosingSanity said...

Julie, I worry about accidentally touching his head, too. I love to run my fingers through the kids' hair. I keep catching myself ready to run them through seb's.