Tuesday, April 04, 2006

About me

My cousin did this for me....one of her friends had a link on her myspace page.

Your Birthdate: August 11
Spiritual and thoughtful, you tend to take a step back from the world. You're very sensitive to what's going on around you, yet you remain calm. Although you are brilliant, it may take you a while to find your niche. Your creativity is supreme, but it sometimes makes it hard for you to get things done. Your strength: Your inner peace Your weakness: You get stuck in the clouds Your power color: Emerald Your power symbol: Leaf Your power month: November

Those of you who know me, know that this is dead on. And even the color and symbol. I chose emerald for my class ring bc i didnt like my birthstone (peridot) and i love ivies(leaf). My kitchen is green with ivies and i love it.

I am thoughtful to a handicap. I think of everyone, usually well before i think of myself. I can always step back and see everything from the outside. I can see the whole picture. I would conisder myself brilliant, but never really felt that way....but that could be bc it does take me a while to "find my niche". I graduated with honors from High School, school always came real easy to me and yet, i still couldnt tell you what i want to be or do with my life. I took 2 semesters of college but it just wasnt for me, at least not at the time. Mostly it may have been because I didn't know what I would do with it. I often have trouble getting things done bc i always think...ooh i could do this with it and it will be better...but then never get to the creative idea i came up with. i have inner peace...and i hold high hopes that ppl can be better, that things will get better...always hoping, dreaming...in the clouds...lol.

so i would have to say this is quite right!

You can check urs out too, if you want

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

It didn't work for me. :) The link does, but not the results.

Ah well. I'm an orignal perhaps?