Wednesday, April 19, 2006

OOohhhh, im lovin the speed

Well, Jeremy finally decided to get cable internet. They were offering a good price and unlike the rumors we have heard, you do not have to have cable tv in order to get cable internet...so we don't have to have a huge bill. I love the speed and also the new things we can do, like video on demand.

Well, Sebastian is in bed and now just waiting for Makenneh to crash out...which shouldn't be too much longer, she played outside almost all day! That kid loves to be outdoors. Sebastian does too. He isnt too sure of the grass on his skin though. HE will try to crawl on his hands and feet rather than knees, to avoid touching it more than necessary.

Oh, and I just remembered something that should have gone under my customer service post. Tiffney came over yesterday (well, i was babysitting her kids) but anyway, after she got back, she took me and the kids up to get their blood drawn for the lead test. Well, i get there and the lady tells me that she is the only one in there and she can't draw on kids by herself bc she doesn't have the other person to hold them down. She says she tried it earlier on a little girl and almost poked herself with the needle. I was furious. I mean, this is a Quest lab. They are strictly for bloodwork, urine tests, the likes. And they couldn't take care of me, when i had a ride, bc she was the only worker and was unable to perform all job duties. So, kids still don't have their blood drawn and Makenneh is supposed to go Friday to have the doctor finish her physical. This was already rescheduled once bc last week, i went to go on Wednesday and they were closed at noon. This is getting rediculous. I hate not having a car during the day....i can't wait til Marty gets his truck fixed so they can go back to driving that instead of my car.

Well, another post of aimless ramblings...but i never promised anything better. LOL.



No comments: