Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The first steps

My baby boy took his first two, unassisted steps today!!! The saddest part is, I missed it=(. I am a stay at home mom, was here when it happened, yet i still missed it. My brother and his gf stopped by and I convinced them to eat dinner. Well my brother had the keep a hold on his one dog, bc he wanted to chase my kitties and well, this place isnt big enough for a cat/dog chase. So i got up to get him another piece of pizza and when my back was turned, Sebastian let go of the coffee table and took 2 steps to my brother!!!! I had to tease Matt that if he woulda gotten up to get his own damn pizza, i wouldn't have missed it. But then he made a very valid point....if he would have gotten up to get his own pizza, it never would have happened. LOL. Ah well!

It probably won't be too long now before he is off and runnin! Look out world, another moster is about to be unleashed!!!

No comments: