Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Death Of Me!

This little boy is going to be the death of me. Just a half hour ago, if even that, I look at him and he is up in the front window....its a bay/bow window. Whatever they are called...it bows out and has a ledge. Perfect for little kids to climb into. Well, i jump up to get him down and just before i can get to him....CRASH! He comes down with the curtains and rod! I scoop him up to discover blood on his face, around his lip. So, i rush him to the bathroom to clean him up and by then its running down his chin. I bring him out to the couch with a cold washcloth and minutes later, he is fine. He wants down and is off and running and this is where goes! UP on the damn coffee table, playing with the touch lamp! I swear this kid is a monkey! I cannot keep up with him. He is from one thing to the next. Another favorite: take your eyes off him for a minute and he will go in and play in the toilet!

Just Sunday, he was up with daddy in the morning and i was going back to sleep...i hear Seb start screaming. A mom knows her kids' cries. I jump up and say, what is wrong with him, just as Jeremy is yelling for me. So i fly out to the living room, where Seb has a little bit of blood near his eye mixed with tears. I freaked out, called my mom, who was on her way over. We still don't know for sure what happened, except that perhaps the cat scratched him. His eye is fine now and he can see out it, it dilates, etc. MY NERVES CANNOT HANDLE THIS! I should have known better than to have kids with Jeremy! HE was a holy terror and my gosh if it didn't trickle down full force in this little boy!

Well, gotta go, the toilet is still running and shouldn't be and the kids are out of my sight..in their bedroom, but im certain they need checked on..even though it has only been about 2 mins.

Please say a prayer that I live through this child's danger stunts!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

He sounds so busy! My first and third were like that. Drove me nuts. Completely and totally. I learned to just never takes my eyes off of them. Yes, it got old, but it gave me some peace of mind. ;)

Ah, bedtime, it's a good thing isn't it? :)