Thursday, April 27, 2006

Walking Tall
















Well, Sebastian finally decided there was a better mode of mobility....one that's easier on the knees. We were at Carrie's last night for Chris's bday party and Sebastian was standing at the coffee table and kept turning and walking to my mom...yes walking! Then, today, my mom babysat the kids so i could be a "model" for Sara for her state board nail license. Mom said all day today he kept walking. What a big boy!!!

The other picture is from tonight when he was playing in the pan cupboard. He decided he would just climb on inside. But only after he took most everything out and put it in the floor!

And back to the "modeling". LOL. My brother's gf needed someone to go with her to her state board testing, as a model. I had to let her do a manicure on one hand then a sculpted tip on one finger and a blended tip on another. When we were done, we went to The Library to eat. The Library is a bar/grill type place. The guys where my dad works talks about this place but i wasn't overly impressed with it. It was reasonably priced...that I can say.

Then, we headed home. OMG..the traffic on 96 at rush hour is freakin crazy!!!!! bumper to bumper...stop, go, stop, go. I didn't know if we would ever get home, much less, in one piece. They are maniacs. I don't know how my dad does it every day! OF course, he works nights so he hits better traffic.

Well, im done babbling about my day....It was very nice to have a day without the kids..e.ven if i was stuck in a salon chair, not able to talk for an hour and a half!!! It beat chasing kids around and dealing with whining and crying!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

You have been a busy blogger. :)

Good luck with the house. Did you go back to it?

Yes, traffic down here is nuts.:( I really hate that part of living here. It was nice of you to be a model. I did that with my hair once when my sister in law had a job interview. It was the best hair cut she ever gave me. ;)

Good idea on the get well cards.

Have a good Friday! :)