Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Home Sweet Home???

Here we go again! Looking at houses. Don't ask me how it always comes back to this. We are using a new realtor this time. Mandy, our last one, done some not-so-nice things concerning Tiffney and I just don't want to work with someone who is going to be that unprofessional and rude! So, I am now going with Jamie who works for the same bank Tiffney did. So, he will be my realtor and my loan officer, although Tiffney is still going to be doing most of the work with our loan and making a percentage off it.

Well, Jamie found some houses for pretty cheap prices, so we started checking them out today. I found one i really like. Its on the same street where my parents lived when I was born. In fact, its diagnolly across from the house. The outside needs some work, but the inside is nice. The kitchen is all new, complete with a dishwasher....lol. The bathroom is decent..living room is big...needs new carpet and paint though. THe upstairs def needs new carpet and paint. But, nothing major. And the price is lower than any we have looked at! Im hoping jeremy can go look at it tonight after work, but I need to leave as soon as he gets home for Chris's bday party and then jeremy has bowling tonight, so he will leave around 830 for that. Somehow we need to squeeze this all in.

Im feeling kinda excited. Im just nervous about our credit and getting approved for a loan. Tiffney says not to worry; that its always possible, but they work their asses off to get financing and they have so many lenders to go through that it should work out.

Well, Sebastian is being his normal self and getting into mischief and i need to get rounded up to go to my sisters.

maybe my mom will keep the kids tonight????? I can only hope. LOL

No comments: