Saturday, March 31, 2007

Almost over

It's been a busy weekend, for sure. We had a cook out at my uncles at Friday night, then a bday party today for my cousin. Tomorrow is Seb's bday party. Everything is pretty much set! I got the cake topper kit from Walmart yesterday. I baked the one cake today, despite feeling absolutely awful! I started my period today and it hit me hard again this month. This time it wasn't so much pain, but extreme fatigue and sick to my stomach. I spent most of the morning on the couch or in bed. I had to force myself to get up and ready for the bday party. Of course, i also had to force myself to make the cake. I made a box cake but added a cake extender recipe that makes a nice full cake. Tomorrow i get to tackle the buttercream frosting. I am making it myself. This cake better be good! LOL.

The kids played outside most of the day with the other kids at the party. Makenneh just crashed and Sebastian is almost there. After the kids crash, i may run to walmart to do some Easter shopping! I don't really feel up to it, but i gotta get it done both while i have the money and before everything is picked over too bad. And hey, at least late at night, nobody is in the stores...lol.

Well, im off here for now!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

They are remodeling our Walmart. It is crazy in there! Did you find some Easter stuff? :)

I hope the cake turned out well. I must say, homemade cake and frosting are the best!